Sep 22, 2009

Bulgaria – Independence Day

Come back to me is a song for me to think about something i once had and the ways to regain it.I know many of you may be thinking,"what in the world is he talking about?".I am talking about the thing that revolves around my world and that is distinction and top-scoring and nothing else.I strongly believe that i am a role model this world needs.I am a pioneer and i make sacrifices when necessary.I'M BUILT TO LAST and here to stay.

I thought i was fine already,but i suddenly felt sick.I can't really focus in class.Mr ong gave another paper 2for the class to do,with his remedial cancelled,i am getting sick of his worksheets,well,few days left before Nlevels ends.

1 comment:

  1. 1. Joy To The World
    2. O Come All Ye Faithful
    3. The First Noel
    4. I’ll Be Home For Christmas
    5. O Holy Night
    6. Silent Night
    7. What Child Is This
    8. Mother’s Lullaby
    9. Angels We Have Heard On High
    10. Ave Maria
    11. Riu Riu Chiu
    12. Patapan

    here are the song list

    ReplyDelete