Sep 7, 2009

Pakistan – Defence Day (Pak-Air-Force Day) Since 1971

The ignition has been engaged and the power is turned on the livewire is here,the physics champion,seng ann is set to utilise his coveted knowledge of his.

I had my mother tongue paper today.It was surprisingly easy,which made the moment instantly classic for the instant classic.

I took a random bus after the exam ended suggested by pei hao[the bus].In the bus,i tried studying,but there was a sleeping passenger leaning on me as he sleeps,i also didn't know where i would ended up.I finally found out where i was going,so i got down at dhoby ghaut.I did some window shopping at plaza singapura,then i wanted to go back to school to find ms toh for some question that i have,because she said that she would stay after exam until 5 pm.

When i got out of the bus heading for school,i saw someone that dress like ms toh,i used my super vision,i was positive that it was her[maybe..],I ran across the bridge to prevent her from taking the bus,but there was no bus coming[weird,huh?].She was kind enough to teach me at the bus stop,after missing her bus a couple of times.She went through everything i need and wanted to know,then i left her waiting for her bu,but i was lucky to find her just in time before she had taken the bus and head home to leave me failing my N levels

No comments:

Post a Comment