Sep 12, 2009

Ethiopia – National Revolution Day (1974).

Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great. -- Mark Twain

"The only people who tell you that you can't do something are the people who have already failed."

"when everyone quits,keep going"

These three motivational sentences sre recently found by me on youtube or facebook,which i believe it will help me a lot to study for N levels.

I woke up today with a half of a great dream and the other half was a nightmare.I wish i can get those dreams everyday,because it just so good,i will have to push it up to excellent[if only,i could do away with the nightmare].

I went to COMEX once again,to hunt down my ipod remote.I gotten it but they said that it wasn't to function for my ipod as it was consider too new to use.I wanted to get M1 topup cards for my family,i saw it at 12 dollars so i queue up,but then the cashier said that it was a new number,so i didn't buy it.

I walked too many shopping malls that i couldn't remember,but that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment