Sep 15, 2009

International Day of Democracy.

Out of the 223 days that this blog was founded,223 posts was made,which means,on the average,i have post once everyday.

I have been guilty for the stuff i did lately,take today as an example,I came back from school,feeling hungry,so i had a bun,which i made myself sure that i won't eat too much.There was a bowl of rice on the kitchen table,which my mind forced me to devour it[so i was not responsible for eating it].My grandmother suggested to cook noodles for my relative who was rushing to head back to school,my mind overpowered my controls yet again.My mind took control of my body and annihilate the bowl of noodles.I was feeling very full after that,i told myself i am going to skipped dinner,guess what?[burp..],MY mind made me ate dinner.I have got to get self control back.

I am also quite guilty about the carbon footprint that were caused by me.I strongly believed i may produced less pollution than the working group,but it doesn't means i don't cause it.I am part of the cause to global warming.

I saw vincent today,he was like squeezing himself out of the crowded bus.I thought he almost forgot where he was supposed to get down,but he told me that he was too fat to squeeze out of the bus,if he didn't do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment