Sep 6, 2009

Canada – Stillbirth Remembrance Day in New Brunswick, Quebec, Ontario, and Nova Scotia

My usual sunday was expected to be boring,so there were a hundred of question marks in my head.The worse thing is that The 'N' levels is tomorrow.

1.I feel so sleepy when trying to study,why?
2.I have a feeling i can pass my mother tongue with a 5,but score the rest badly,what's up with that?
3.Why do i feel giddy when i stand up?
4.Will i be a hundred percent by tomorrow for my major exam?
6.my new image EPIC failed how?
7.I don't have my IPOD to be with me,just can't study
8.A lot of people have chosen their themes to study,but i haven't,so like that how?
9.Feeling so sleepy....
10.growing excess weight....
11.losing abs......
12.5 subjects under 19 points.......
13.missed out number 5.......
14.A new study plan?.........
15.bored of it?if you aren't,i am
16.i wanted to do a hundred
17.i can't take it anymore!!!

The 17 whatever thing stated above is trying to tell you that at the end of the N levels i am going to be a 17 times distinction holder,13 as of 06/09/09.I believe the only thing left to do is to activate my KILL-switch,KILLSWITCH ENGAGED

No comments:

Post a Comment