Sep 28, 2009

World Rabies Day

I always follow my colour of the year,i got my laptop of my colour of the year,make guess what colour is it?

I believe that this laptop will be very helpful in the peeps show production.I guess that i can fully understand its function after 11 day,when my N levels ends.I missed the 2009 formula 1 race,because i went to get this laptop.

I found out what caused my recent obesity,it can be caused by the unhealthy food i have been eating,i do have sleeping disorder,my work is recently never done.Ms chong in assembly said that it may be cause by stress,maybe i am stressed out.I am going to eradicate my stress and procrastination,which might be the impact of my happiness.I got a few praises from my recent peeps show.

Our happiness was not to be until our stress could be free.If you haven't watch it go watch it,because that's how i roll

No comments:

Post a Comment