Sep 8, 2009

National Day in North Korea

"Sorry,I have tried our best" tap shoulder twice

This is something that people[commonly doctors] say when they have put in all their effort but most probably failed.Well, today's just not my day

The same can be said for my social studies paper for N level which will appear at the bottom of my post.

I woke up at 650hrs and my papers starts at 800hrs,so i had to be there at 730hrs the latest.I charged my body to school and i was early.

The first paper i had was mother tongue listening comprehension,I thought they will play it from a Chinese radio station,but it was played from some English radio station.It was quite easy for a 10 question paper.

I had a break until 1400hrs for the next paper.I took bus number 187 while studying on the bus heading for jurong point with jia cai.I reached there after an hour,with all the closed shops.Then,went back to school.

We reached my destination,tried looking for a peaceful place to study at,we then settle at the leftover new block staircase that we spotted and it looked peaceful,but hot.At around 1 pm,we swifted to the staff room,because we were looking for ms toh.When she came out,it was too late,she was going to the hall to prepare the papers.

While we were studying,i notice that nobody was outside the hall,so we went to check and yes,we were late.

I was trying to cool myself down at my desk after running to the hall.The paper finally came.I believe i could handle SBQ,although it had something to do with president kibaki or someone like that.I spent 1 hour doing my forte,SBQ and i was left with 30 minutes to do the SEQ.

Finally,like a good movie,there was a climax.The climax was my pen running out of ink[what luck....,it's just not my day].I had to change my pen and attempt my SEQ part2.10 minutes remaining to do 2 part B.In the end,i finished with disappointment[I just don't know why i feel disappointed,so don't ask].I feel that the paper i did will either pass badly or just simply fail.[the worse part of it is that it is the N levels].Well,there are 3 thing i will have to face the truth,the whole truth and the absolute truth.

These few days i just can't get anything right,worse part is that tomorrow is english paper,i want to pass .............




















................BECAUSE THAT'S..........



.........








.........




...HOW I ROLL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment