Sep 24, 2009

New Caledonia – Territorial Day

The thing i am scared in school now,aren't the originals honour roll holders[OHRH],but the new breeds[TNB] of students that want to promote,they are getting better and better,i will admit that i am part of the new breed[but not getting better].The business is about to pick up.


I am cast away on a island surrounded by a sea of hypocrites,liars and cheaters and most importantly,all are bunch of failures.I am different,i am the best in the world at what i do,i can almost call myself perfection.

I had a geography test today,which I don't think i'll be bothered if i pass or fail.

Mr lim told me that we may be going to hong kong at the end of the year,but contradicting mr lim's words,mr chong told me that nothing was confirmed.I think he doesn't want the secondary 4 to tag along.

Time flys so fast,which makes me so worried for N levels.I know i am prepared,
but why am i so scared?



Why?


tell me why?



Am i overstressed?



Or the person who most of his time tells the truth,cannot face the truth?


Maybe,TNB unleased?

Somebody save me.Heroes exists.

No comments:

Post a Comment