Oct 20, 2009

Bahá'í Faith – Holy Day – Birth of the Báb

I went for my elective module and i got to know this 4a2 guy call fahmy or something like that i can't remember,please correct me if i am wrong.He claims that taylor swift is his girl friend,so i expected him to be a big fan.He set the wallpaper,he wanted on the school computer,like those below[from what i can remember.




Jeremy and amirul had their own wallpaper,so i decided to not to be outdone.I did mine as well,like below





I chose the two president,because i idolise all good singers and i had no idea what subject,i should choose.We learn about the different type of camera,styles and jobs we can find in the future using photography.

In our course,we also get to go to places such as our school pond and marina barrage,tomorrow

I later went to

[sorry,i quite tired don't feel like typing].

to get my spectrum thing ready.I am going to rush the H.E.L.L[health education literary learning] team to complete our project by tomorrow,if possible.

I later found out that all my country songs were from taylor swift.

No comments:

Post a Comment