Oct 16, 2009

International Credit Union Day

After 251 straight days of posting,i am still standing tall.I feel like changing to a new blog at the end of the year.

The day started with kok hui sending me this message ,that says "carrie underwood is performing at ion orchard today.I was like "carrie who?Carrie hollywood,carri abovewood or shariq bollywood?.I later found out that she was a ex-american idol and a farmer and the show will be tonight.I went on internet to check out more about her.I saw her with david cook in a duet,the rest of the video i watched linked to david cook.

I am the type of person that will never run for president,even if you give it to me for free,because i don't like staying at home for too long.I went to Imm to check out the shirts for pei hao.I later went to jurong point,then to lot 1 and lastly,to yew tee point.

I am going sentosa to tan myself tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment