Oct 6, 2009

U.S. – German-American Day

I feel as low as a earthworm belly after my maths paper.I slept late yesterday,because i was rushing to complete my art preparatory work.

I did complete my prep work,mr lee said that it was good.My art paper went well.I finshed my drawing in 13 minutes.I went to kfc for lunch.

I guess my big ego cause me to do badly in the maths paper.I was so confident that i din't study.During the exam,i didn't know some questions and i felt like i wanted to sleep,probably because of the lunch i had.I tried reviving myself,but failed.

A few lessons i learnt.
1.sleep early when you have a maths paper
2.Never eat at kfc when you have a major paper
3.Don't get too confidence,be safe.

I was kind of burned down after that.It was kind of rare for such a thing to happen.F.Y.I,i didn't get defeated by that,BECAUSE i look like a winner,i smell like a winner,the all singapore singaporean is a winner,therefore,i will not lose.For the rest of the year i promise,that i will go undefeated,I am seng ann and i'm awesome

That's not a catchphrase,that's a way of life

No comments:

Post a Comment