Oct 30, 2009

United States – Mischief Night in some areas (known as Devil's Night in Michigan)

I went to school for the last official school day i have for the year.We did cleaning up of the tables and chairs.Well they did,i didn't have to,because my stuff are always in top-form.

I received back my report book,i swear there is something wrong with it,i am supposed to be the top 4 in my class and top 10 in the normal academic stream,something is not right,how can i be 11 out of 38 in my class and 48 out of 118? It's not right,everyone knows it,i am the godfather of the global elites mafia[G.E.M],how can i get 11 in my class?


I went to peninsula shopping centre to look at the guitars and capo,a white acoustic guitar caught my eye.I later went to marina square to get a belt i wanted,i can finally strike it of my list of things to buy[with kok hui,pei hao and lu ting].We later were deciding if we wanted to go plaza singapura or bugis,we went to plaza singapura after all.

I am just a phone call away to get a part time job,i am hesitating to call my uncle for job as told by my dad.Should i call or not?


Stay tuned to tomorrow's post.I have not done anything for NYAA,but suddenly i feel like doing it,to prove that i am the greatest person that ever lived

No comments:

Post a Comment