Oct 24, 2009

Day of the Revolution in Republic of Macedonia

I went to school for the second last day of my elective module,we had to do a design that was setted in a cambridge paper of 2005,which we will probably do another test on monday.

I went home to iron my clothes for later.I went out,so happened to see pei hao and their group.I went to orchard to see some friend,we went out and ate,but i wasn't full.

I went to plaza singapura to meet pei hao and group once again.We ate dinner there and we went to Imm thinking that we wanted to get something,like tidbits.We went there,in the end we brought 2 bags of chicken crackers,2 bottle of drinks.

We took the cab to NUS,we were quite early and all the people that were late,were cutting into our queue with their friends and friend's friend and friend's friend's friend and so on.We wanted the the 2nd storey seats,but in the end we had the last role[quite tired,not sure if i spelt correctly].

The show was okay,I was charging my ipod with my laptop,when my ipod was totally charged,my laptop went off on me.

After the show was over,everyone took a long time to decide on where to go and how to go,I obviously had a plan[i alway have a plan and a backup plan,just in case the 1st backfire].I just go with zheng xu,because he took the bus and we got down at some station,where his father came to fetch shaun,zheng xu,pei hao and i.

No comments:

Post a Comment