Oct 15, 2009

Global Handwashing Day for first time in 2008

I am still having a break until tuesday.I was doing nothing,but clearing out my fridge.I felt that i should put a stop to that,so i chose to go out.

I went to lot 1 first toget to a bus,that goes to tampines.It took me an hour just to reach there,the aircon was leaking and the driver sometimes forgets to close the bus door for a couple of station,then he realise.

I loved tampines 1,because i know i can always find what i want there.I also went around Tampines mall and asia mall to find inspiration for spectrum.

I took three bus to cut down on the time to reach lot 1 once again.I did some window shopping in lot 1,before i headed home.It's a good thing that i brought the david archuleta album already,because i saw at sembawang shop at lot 1 cost 25 bucks and i brought it at 17.50

No comments:

Post a Comment