Oct 1, 2009

World Day of Music

Mr ho is a very funny person,even if he is not trying to.

"I am not the type of person to care about your result,but your values!I have seen your prelim results,many of you only have the highest grade C5,which mean you have to pass geo with A2,to get your 19 points" Shouted mr ho[something like that]

,so wait!

He don't care about result,but values,which in the 2nd line he said that our reults is poor,which makes our values useless,so which is more important,i say both,but jiacai told me values is more important,because he can't get the results part in prelim.

In 1 of my 235 posts,i wrote that i have learned a couple of magic tricks,I tried it out on some of my audience,i stunned some,some stunned me.

I am trying to get into nike human race and the New balance race,the nike human race dateline is over and the new balance race is too expensive and the dateline is tomorrow,i guess the only way is to host a race myself and run myself.

I didn't do any revision,because of time management and me spending too much time on the cyberworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment