Oct 19, 2009

Brazil – Independence Day of State of Piauí

I found out that taylor swift wrote our song,when she was 9th grade,which was around 13 or 14 years old.I was like "ohh my god!i was still learning my how to play the triangle and having problems with the recorders.

I went to plaza singapura to walk around then to suntec,then to tampanies.

I have to go back to school tomorrow.Pei hao have finished the script for our project,we should be getting our props and start to rehearse tomorrow.We should finish by latest thursday.

I edited taylor swifts's song "you belong with me", to a male perspective version.I named it "i belong with you",just in case,anyone wants to see it,here it is,



You're on the phone with your boyfriend, he's upset
he's going off about something that you said
Cuz he doesn't get your humour like I do.
I'm in my room, it's a typical [State day]night.
I'm listening to the kind of music he doesn't like
And he'll never know your story like I do.
But you wears short skirts I wear t-shirts
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me,
You belong with me.
Walking in the streets with you and your worn-out skirt
I can't help thinking this is how is ought to be,
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself, hey isn't this easy,
And you've got a smile that could light up this whole town,
I haven't seen it in a while since he brought you down
You say you're fine I know you better than that
Hey what you doing with a guy like that?
he plays baseball,i play pinball
he's team captain and I'm on the pitcher
Dreaming 'bout the day when you wake up and find that what you're looking for has been here the whole time
If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door
All this time how could you not know baby, you belong with me
i belong with you
Oh, I remember you walking to my house in the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh when you know you're 'bout to cry
I know your favourite songs and you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong, think I know it's with me.
Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along so why can't you see you belong with me
Standing by and waiting at your back door,
All this time how could you not know baby you belong with me
You belong with me.
i belong with you.
Have you ever thought just maybe you belong with me
You belong with me.


I am still going to edit it,so it is incompleted for now

2 comments:

  1. It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

    Web Royalty

    ReplyDelete