Oct 28, 2009

Czech Republic – Independence Day/600th view

I believe i should do this and that's to do a "review",if you will,of my present scouting life.

Year 1: earning of 150dollars in jobweek and awarded green bumblebee,earning of 160 dollar in the 1st 3days after receiving it during donation draw selling,attended 1st group and sworn to myself that i would quit scouts at the end of the year,earned my scout standard,Missed batam trip,won something for a model-making competition.


year 2:Unable to quit,planned to go for first class hike on jobweek and failed,earned 200 plus for jobweek,not awarded anything,2 new rovers appeared[vincent and asshidiq at that time] and sudden disappearance of another rover[pei tang],went for PLTC,chosen to go for Fun fiesta,because of scout,Went for NSPC,grand dinner,Failed my plan to get advanced by 2007.

Year 3:jobweek 300 plus,not awarded a badge.group camp,chosen as interim SPL.Colors and merit award winner 2008,won silver for NPC,went for batam.

year 4:Jobweek,300 plus,not rewarded,"Leaders" camp,colouring competition for cub scout,group camp's day3 P.T.I.

Great memories.........

I went to machritchie reservoir as the post exam activities and then the flea market of our school.I see that the scouts are more interested in completing the book than selling it.

I went to causeway point to see some stuff,then to plaza singapura,then peninsula shopping centre,which i found the guitar shop that i have been searching for weeks,they have very cool guitar designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment