Oct 5, 2009

International World Teachers' Day

I actually want to recommend to those with sleep disorder something and that is to sleep in the bus,it is very comfortable.I don't think i want to do that now.


Physics was not very easy today,i can't even confirm if i can get a high mark for physics.There is one question that ask "name the process that energy travels through vacuum".For one moment,i thought that we only learn vacuum with light and heat,I wanted to choose heat,then NNNAAAAAHHH,not possible,so i left blank.Later,after the paper i checked with mr chong the question,i was right,but i didn't write.

Chemistry was a paper that i didn't remember.It was quite hard as i could remember.I wanted to ask mdm hia on how to do precipitation,but it was all too late.

I went to jurong point and had a nice nap on the bus,that's the reason why i would recommend you to take a nap in the bus,but on the way back,I slept like a pig and had the bus driver waking me up.[that's the reason why i not longer want to introduce anything to anyone].

There is a good news and a bad news.The Good News is, i have a PAPER on art,But The BAD news is,I have a paper on ART ,get it?I will hav to go do my art preparatory work now,got to go

No comments:

Post a Comment