Oct 27, 2009

Turkmenistan – Independence Day

I always thought in my point of view,that jobs are either not for teenager or for losers,after touring around IMM and jurong point,i found out why i should also look for a job.

Oh my god!I don't believe it,for the 1st time ever,i have changed my music in my music player with in 3 days,i changed to another taylor swift's song.I just loved her singing and her...of course.I got the platinum album.I may just change to another song of hers.She uses her talent,so well which made me a fan of hers.


I went for the last day of elective module,which i did a test

Team health education life learning[H.E.L.L] returned the camera and tomorrow,we'll start editting.

I went to IMM and this shade caught my eye,i am gonna go get it.

I later went to jurong point to walk around.

No comments:

Post a Comment