Oct 18, 2009

United States : Alaska: Alaska Day

There is a guitar left in the corner of my house,never used,dusty and untuned,lefted there lying for about 2 years now,until this lady made me believed that i can play the guitar.The lady is the artist for the new song on my music player and that's taylor swift.I am going to learn how to play the guitar during the holidays.I also have a keyboard,i was inspired by david archuleta to play,but i failed.I feel guitar is going to be easier,because it only have 6 strings.

I have found out what i am going to wear to spectrum iv.I went to marina square,ang mo kio hub and lot 1 today.I feel very tired and today is not a day for me.

I have learn how to tune a guitar and that's all i know.I have tuned my guitar and it is almost ready to play.

No comments:

Post a Comment