Oct 17, 2009

International Day for the Eradication of Poverty

The future is here at http://iamsengann.livejournal.com/.The future of this blog is moving to a new home.It will be bigger,better and faster[not really....].It will start it's operation after this blog's 365th posts,which is on 31/01/2010,but don't worry about me deleting this blog,because i am going to keep this as my legacy.

I went to sentosa as promised,because i want to get as tanned as i can possibly get,before it's all over.I was quite impatient at first,every 10 minutes,i would check if i am tanned.I spended 30 minutes lying down to get tanned.I still don't find myself tanned,so i am going to sentosa again next week.When i was going to sentosa in a 188 bus,i saw NUS university cultural centre[UCC],The bus just stop at 5 seconds after i saw it.I told kok hui about i, he confirmed with jasmine and they decided to take 963 to sprctrum,but hey,who am i to stop them
?[Iamsengann.livejournal.com].

I later went to habourfront centre for lunch at KFC.Their skill is not really good,the meltz melted onto the plastic,i had to dig it out with the mashed potato's spoon.

I went around vivo city to find clothes for pei hao,then i notices that i have the same problem as pei hao,but different cases.We both don't know what to wear for spectrum.He doesn't have the clothes,but i don't know what to choose to wear.

I found out what i wanted to wear when i reached causeway point.

The closing date for the video making competition is ending next sunday.Pei hao is going to write the script next monday.We are doomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment