Oct 22, 2009

French Republican Calendar – Pomme (Apple) Day

I went to school today,for elective module,the funny thing was mr chui never see me,so i decided to wear my jacket tomorrow.

I learned photo editing today.I made a few pictures using some picture i had.I made a funny one too,too bad it went down the drain or the dustbin,if you will.

I went to bugis with lu ting,pei hao,yong meng,zheng kang,zheng xu[not on purpose that they are in alphabetical order],to buy zheng xu's spectrum clothes.I also had to get lu ting a hooded jacket,so that he can leave early.The group later meet up with a duo of girls to watch movie,we watched pandorum[i think that's how it's spelt].I went to the washroom and walked into the wrong movie,it took me about 5 minutes to notices that i was watch a difference movie.

Zheng xu got his clothes after being recommended by the girls and us,but damn,it will be great to see him go with the bowtie,now i have to lend him my tie from my tie collection tomorrow.

We went without the girls to plaza singapura to play in the arcade,we then went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment