Nov 29, 2009

Albania – Liberation Day

I have decided not to put the song title on my blog title,but part of the lyrics as my blog title,like this week,my favorite song from gloriana[another country band].:)


I woke up around 10am today,which is quite late for me,because if i wake up early,i can go for jogging.

I actually wanted to go to jurong point today,i decided not to.I feel that i'm getting fatter and fatter in the holidays,Working out is compulsory soon.-T-


I notice that i have inspired people to do things that i have done,so have i been inspired to do things,like lu ting started a new weblog,which he claims that he is going to update everyday,sound familar?


I'm going to get my guitar and ipod tomorrow,I found out i can't live without an ipod for too long and i have not receive any thing claiming that they found my ipod.
I feel that i shouldn't put what special day is celebrated in that post,but i should write what i want to.

I going to get some back-to-school soon.I wonder what kok hui's plan is for the sentosa trip is?I have a feeling that it will turn out very well.




thank all of you for this.:T,lol

2 comments:

  1. Excellent job , great posting for this site ,lovely and Faboulious,Awesome writing,
    really a wonderful blog


    Bathmate

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really an impressive posting. I liked it & think that it will be helpful for others. Keep up the good work. Good luck.

    Web Royalty

    ReplyDelete