Nov 1, 2009

World Vegan Day

These days,i would put music that includes acoustic guitar sound,becuse i am trying to learn how to play the guitar,acoustic,that is.It have been my new year resolution for many year,but i still don't know how to play.I WILL LEARN HOW TO PLAY BEFORE 2010.


I went to jurong to look at the guitar,that were on display.I had 2 guitar previously,one untuned,the other thrown.I later went to causeway point to find as well.

My sis told me that i had gotten a job and i could start work tomorrow evening.The pay is higher than the one i wanted to work at.She brought me there later after dinner.

I got NIZAR who calls himself "the most amazing pro in pinball" to tune my guitar tomorrow,i believe he is one of the amazing guitar players.He,i believed is alos gonna teach me how to play the guitar.Thanks for that nizar,when i turn into a star i will credit you.

No comments:

Post a Comment