Nov 20, 2009

Transgender Day of Remembrance

Today,i feel so great,i finished my song yesterday,just need to add some chord,it's a song done.


I went to bras basah to see the guitar i wanted to buy next,but it wasn't there.There was the same type of guitar,but it's blue,i didn't want it.Then,i saw this guitar that was the color i wanted,but the price was higher.It didn't matter,i gonna get it anyway,but i will check if the blue guitar have a different color,Like i like to say,if it's not white,it's not right.


For the first time since god knows when,i was early for my work,i was tempted to have dinner there,but i couldn't remember where the fork and spoons were,so i didn't take dinner.

When i started working,i remembered,everything went well,i didn't get cut or spill anything.

I'm getting my pay next week,yahoo!Tomorrow,i still have to go to zheng hua secondary.

No comments:

Post a Comment