Nov 16, 2009

International Day for Tolerance

I'm so busy these few days,that i didn't noticed that my blog already have 700plus views.First,I would like to thank my guitar,miranda cosgrove,him,my bed,my guitar pick,my keyboard,me.........[half an hour later...]juliet,myself,the school's canteen stall number 9 auntie,her,chris jericho,romeo............[an hour later]I,the cast and crew of the peep's show,richward,it.........tim mcgraw,taylor swift,ozzy osbourne,mr ho.............killswitch engage,hannah montana,the school's finest security guards,miley cyrus,hadi mirza.....[five hours later......],most importantly,You![and whoever that i may have forgotten],because i'm a fan of fans.

I stayed at home trying to improve my guitar playing skill and later,i wanted to see the number of clothes,i have and what different styles i can create.I want to learn how to play a 12 strings guitar.I wanted to order a taylor swift guitar on the net,but it is only for United states and canada,how is this fair?



I later went to settle my phone bill,that was left in my home for days.I then went to central to look for more clothes and met up with a friend.I later went to orchard to see some stuff that i could buy.

Everyone seems to be sick these few day,lu ting,ivfy,kok hui,Jia cai.Oops...hehe,jia cai is always sick......in the............................head.

No comments:

Post a Comment