Nov 21, 2009

National Adoption Day

The song "change" by one of my favorite country singer,taylor swift,shows that everyone can change anything they want,but they must first work hard and believe to change.It also shows that we are getting better at what we do.These few weeks,i will be playing my favorite genre of music,country music.

I went to zhenghua secondary today for the combined meeting,I saw marcus at the Lrt,we were called up by xiang hao,because he wanted to talk to us.The three school were doing three different things,Fajar,they were doing backwoods man,they were doing mud chicken[Gross right?my sentiment exactly].Greenridge was planning for first class cooking next week and zhenghua was doing pioneering.Xiang hao asked what makes you feel like scouting,we gave a lot of bullsxxt.I wanted join venture probably is because i already planned in secondary 1,i wanted to join,plus,it is my destiny,it is the truth i see.

I went home to change to prepare to work,everthing went smooth again,but today,there was a newcomer for the job,i felt like bullying him,but i didn't.I not sure when will i work next week and when i would get my pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment