Nov 12, 2009

Constitution Day in Azerbaijan, see Public holidays in Azerbaijan

I got band hero today,after going to 4 different shops to find it.

I feel that that its unfair for nintendo DS users than the xbox,ps3 and wii users.There were 65 songs in "BAND HERO" for the game consoles i just stated,while DS,there is only 30 songs.Why don't people get to play the remaining songs?

There is an increased in the songs that i can play in my playlist.I went out with lu ting after being tricked to go to school by albert chia.We went central to have our lunch,which i thought we were going get "served" if you will by yong meng,but he wasn't there,peihao was.We ate there until his work hours ended.

I saw 2 guitars that i will be buying in the holidays.A white 1 by late this month,the other early next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment