Nov 10, 2009

Russia – Day of Militsiya (analogue of police in Russia)

Santa,i have been a good boy all year,can i have this?




"Remains Alive" was recorded Live in Brisbane, Australia in Sep, 2005
featuring songs from all three FOZZY records. In celebration of this
years Holiday season, a limited edition 500 Survival Packs will be
sold. The FOZZY Survival pack includes;

Apart from the 'Remains Alive' CD the Survival pack also contains

* Fozzy Messenger Bag
* Fozzy 'We Are Huge Rock Stars T-Shirt' - Please State size.
* Fozzy Lanyard w/ VIP Laminate (Access to meet band at any Fozzy Show).
* Fozzy: 'All That Remains' CD
* Fozzy Guitar Picks
* Fozzy Beer Cooler
* Fozzy Badges x 2
* Fozzy Shoelaces
* Fozzy Dog Tags
* Fozzy Metal Belt Buckle
* Fozzy Sweatbands
* Fozzy Bandanna
* Fozzy New Band Photo 8 x 10
* Fozzy Metal Key Chain
* Free Shipping & Handling to anywhere in the World
***** These items will only be available in this Survival Pack
edition! LIMITED to 500 only!!!

I wanna get this and one person that purchase the album stand to win an electric guitar autographed by fozzy.

I went to school to do the NYAA stuff and passed jun yan ,the national camp certificate of his which only 10 or less elites[including me] in the uniform group have attended in our school.I am going back to school again to complete my NYAA.

I later went to bugis,then walked to suntec city.I'm going to walked 10 straight mrt stations like i once did,because i believe i can do it again.

I used to blog a lot in the past i can't seem to do that now,i don't know why

No comments:

Post a Comment