Nov 29, 2009

Mauritania – Independence Day

I can't believe i have posted 295 posts in 295 days.Something that i never thought would happen happened.I've never treated this blog like the official seng ann's blog,which posts stuff such as when and where is my autograph session.This blog is more of a diary to me.I'm glad there are people actually reading my diary.


I overslept today,because i was supposed to go for the first class backwoodsman.I played the guitar for a while,then have breakfast,then back to the guitar and gave my dad 80bucks from my pay.I went there when the food is almost cooked.Most of the teachers were back for the open house of our school.


After "lunch",i went to i went to causeway point to meet up with a "friend",i can't believe she gave me something worth up to 30 bucks.

I went home change and go for work,which 2 new girls joined the shift.The more people that joined,the less working time i'll have.The good thing is that i only have to suffer for another 2 weeks and i'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment