Nov 6, 2009

Finland – Swedishness Day, a flag day

I finally found out that i'm not a working class hero,because the working class hates job.I HAVE to work to get all the stuff i need,so i am part of the working class.


I had fun playing different songs in ultimateguitar.com,i am sure i was better than 5 days before,which i convinced myself to get a capo as quick as possible.

I went to bukit panjang LRT station to collect something,on the way i saw shafiq and khairul.

I went to bras basah complex again to see the guitar shop and i would probably go back tomorrow to get the stuff i need.

I finally started work,i went in and i was very confused on what to do at the start.I filled in the form,i started immediately and i had fun.I earn 24 or more bucks already and was waiting for time to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment