Nov 26, 2009

Independence Day of Mongolia

I actually didn't want to post anything today,after what happened[I don't feel that anyone would wanna know as well].

Everything went wrong today,I didn't see any number 13[my lucky number],which means means a bad news.

I went to school today to hand in the NYAA stuff,in a T-shirt and a jacket,under a long sleeve shirt and vest.I couldn't really breathe,it was quite tight.It went bad there.

I took it of after i met up with lu ting,we went to meet up with pei hao,but we were wearing the same type of clothes,so i took out my vest.Pei hao was late[That's where it's a bad sign again].


We went to bras basah,to get the guitar i wanted,but they didn't have the color that i wanted,I was told to come back after 5:30pm.[That is once again,ladies and gentlemen,is bad].


We then meet up with jun yan,to have lunch,I dropped a 10cent coin,which rolled to the other seat.I never got to get it back[not a very good sign].I played with jun yan card games.In three rounds,i lost to him 2 rounds.[A good sign of bad luck there].


Headed for orchard cineleisure to catch our movie,we were late[that was bad].


In the movie,the animation was good.In the middle of the movie,i felt something dropped,so i thought it was my phone,so i got it back[something dropped in a movie?not a good sign].

I later went to get the Instyle magazine like i said,a few more taylor swift magazines appeared.[really,really bad sign].

We later went to bras basah again to check if the guitar i wanted is here,it was not and the owner asked me to leave my number down and they will contact me A.S.A.P[Not good].

Pei hao went to bugis to play jubeat,i was kinda bored,i wanted to take out my ipod to listen."Hey!wait it's supposed to be here",if you wondering,yes,i lost my ipod.

I made my way back to the cinema,to check if they found it.They said we can't get in,because there was a movie starting."Come back at around 9"say the senior guys.

We came back at nine,i checked the cinema,but i couldn't find it.I have a feeling,i will never ever see it again.

Hopefully,someone finds it and gives it back to the cinema people,they make a police report,they call up the people at apple,they ring me up and return me.

I haven't told anyone in my family yet,i gonna get another one soon,like on saturday.


lessons i learnt
1.never jammed up your bag
2.when you feel something fall out,don't expect to drop 1 thing,expect more

No comments:

Post a Comment