Nov 25, 2009

International Day for the Elimination of Violence against Women

Today,i brought something i don't felt like buying,but i brought it anyway....But,i was proud that i brought it after all.

I went to school today to do a little backwoodsman,I cooked some maggie.As usual,i always screw up the egg.I played with sparkles that i brought.

I later went to bishan to get the venture test card with jun yan to see what test they offer and i didn't want to buy it,but jun yan helped me pay for it,Thank,Jy.

We later went to junction 8,i saw the taylor swift's singapore version of platinum edition,i wanted to buy it,but the queue was too long,so i didn't queue.

I went to lot 1 and i decided very long if i wanted to buy it,because i have the international version.I brought it,i got a 1 dollar discount,because i'm a popular member,i felt that i should have brought it earlier.I am going to buy the fearless album next.

For those who wanna see what is inside the album,Go to youtube and type in officialsengann,to see.


Don't forget to rate[P.S:love you]

No comments:

Post a Comment