Nov 19, 2009

International Men's Day in Canada, Australia, India, Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom, Singapore, South Africa and Malta

I have been inspired to do something i have never done before.I am blogging today,while listening to country radio stations on itunes,wondering if i have to pay for it


I have been waking up quite late these few days,so i wasn't able to go for the morning jogs that i had planned.


I was stuck with my guitar and my laptop the whole day,I heard a song by Taylor swift,that is called the monologue song,consisting of random stuffs that happened in her life,which inspired me to make a song,with the knowledge of 4 different chords.

I did make the song,but it's still incomplete,but those who wants to hear a preview of it,can tell me about it,so i can bring my guitar or you borrow me one[acoustic].I will rush it and try to complete it by tomorrow,instead some guy that does a song for weeks and still incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment