Nov 7, 2009

Belarus — Day of the October Revolution

Today,whatever i had a boring day.I wanted to attend yong meng's birthday party,but couldn't

I attended my guitar "lesson" by kevin,i couldn't understand what he was trying to teach,probably because i was too tired from my work yesterday.


Today's work was cancelled,so i toured around all the guitar shop around town.I brought a capo and a silver coloured pick which gave me an idea that i should buy a lot of picks and stick it on my guitar[not on my current guitar maybe,my next guitar i'm buying?].


I went home to practise with my new equipment,the capo.I did some songs of taylor swift,demi lovato,miley cyrus,jason mraz,david archuleta.

I heard on my ipod,The first noel by david archuleta,which reminded me that christmas is coming,so i want to plan for a christmas party,to let people forgive and forget what people[including me] have done wrong or thank anyone for the good things that they had done.I will plan if there is enough people to start the party and the venue,so those who want to join the party can reach me though msn or facebook.

*the party will not be plan if the number is small

No comments:

Post a Comment