Nov 2, 2009

Mauritius – Indian Arrival Day

I lost a hundred plus dollars after receiving a message from my sister today.Damn i shouldn't have gone.

I went to school today,to listen to mr chia on how to complete NYAA,i thought that it was the last day that i will need to go school for NYAA.I check with him if my format was correct and it was[big shocker,there].

I went to lot 1 after that with my guitar,so that nizar the most amazing pro in pinball could tune my guitar.He taught me a few chords.i wanted to go to peninsula plaza,but i went home,because it was about to rain.I revised some of the stuff nizar taught.

I am going to peninsula plaza soon,to get my guitar bag,a pick and a capo,i wasn't told to work until friday,which made my hundred bucks fly away.

No comments:

Post a Comment