Aug 18, 2009

Australia – Long Tan Day (also called Vietnam Veterans' Day) named after the Battle of Long Tan

I had a funny day today,because i went to school today ,without my usual hairdo.All my hair fell down due to the law of gravity.

The Maths prelim paper was quite easy,i was able to understand every question,even some don't understand.The biggest mistake i believed i made is forgetting to write my name.

In the social studies prelim,i walked in with self- confidence being the emperor of SBQ.I wasn't expecting the NEWater will come,I also found out that the marina barrage is not a place of interest in singapore,but a reservoir.I remembered to write my name in the exam.

I studied until 5 P.M to revise for tomorrow's prelim which is Geography and chemistry

No comments:

Post a Comment