Aug 24, 2009

Ukraine: National holiday, independence from the Soviet Union (1991).

There always seems to be a problem with the blogger at my computer.I have gotten back my maths prelim paper 1,i got a very disapointing 54/80,which was a B3,i was trying to look for 2 more marks to make it to A2.Let's just hope that my paper 2 can pull me up to a grade of my standard to make my never-ending battle to the honours roll.

I also got back my paper 1 of my mother tongue.I passed it by one mark extra which was 36/70,adding it up with paper 1,i failed by 4 marks,but ms cheah said that we need to combine it with oral and listening comprehension,which will push my fail to a pass.

The social studies paper hasn't been given back,because it is still not marked,i was really hoping to get it back today,but ms toh wasn't free to mark it.

The physics paper wasn't given back because mr fauzan wasn't in school and mr lai came in and took over the class.The paper was also what i wanted to get back[actually i want back every single paper].

Art paper was one paper that i didn't want to get back,because i didn't do preparatory work,I got 7 anyway and yes, upon 100 marks[now you know why i didn't want to get back my paper].

I have to work hard from this point on to reach the apex of the 4NA

No comments:

Post a Comment