Aug 20, 2009

World Union – World Union Day

The latest thing i hate is yo-yo,i see children everywhere blocking my way performing yo-yo trick to stun the adult or teenager.I saw a boy blocking me on a stair performing yo-yo tricks,i was so stunned by his skill,i nearly wanted to knock him out of my way,in order to move on to the LRT level.If you are feel the same,blame OKTO production set for replaying super yo-yo and department store that sells yo-yo.

I had physics paper today,i felt that the paper was very easy.I let my guard off on 1 mcq question about wire and resistance,I found out my grave mistake when mr albert chia collected my paper,a flashback on albert chia teaching jasmine on the resistance part appeared on my mind.[1 mark flew away]

I was having hesitation if i wanted to do my preparatory work.A lot of people was going to do their work during exam time,the others have completed theirs.I wanted to do the same as i have already done my draft,just need to stick it on.I took 3 hours to incomplete my art work.The timing of the art exam is 3 hours so i had to stop and i didn't finished painting the left side of my painting,so i painted it black and white.

I am having maths paper 2 prelims and it marks the last prelim exam i have.

No comments:

Post a Comment