Aug 28, 2009

public holiday in the Republic of Macedonia, Serbia, Georgia

I still haven't get back my english prelims paper yet.I want to top badly and see no reason why i can't top.

I went to orchard to service my i pod nano,they said that they were going to replace it because my ipod was dead[Huh?NOOOOO!!! NEVER!!,but if i get to choose another color then yes].I was told then i should have backup because they will be formatting my data,but i told them my ipod was dead,so i can't even back it up.I should get it back by wednesday afternoon.


Pei hao kept rushing me to go out of my house,i increased the speed of the rate of eating,i accidentally bit my tongue and it started bleeding profusely.All i could thought of was getting a plaster[stupid,uh?].My grandma told me to to put sugar on the wound to stop bleeding and it worked[for a while,at least].I suddenly remember applying direct force to the wound also helps[as learnt in first aid course].


The 5 times topscorer in 4a3,13 times distinction holder current look looks dull*[7th meaning,as stated below],i am going to have a new look to worked on.

No comments:

Post a Comment