Aug 21, 2009

Philippines: Ninoy Aquino Day

I am writing this post with mixed emotions.One of the emotions is being happy,you may be asking me why i'm happy.Firstly,prelim is finally over,the weight of the world has been removed from me.Secondly,it's weekend again and i have plans tomorrow.Thirdly,life is all about decision and i choose to be happy.(:

The next emotion,i have is sadness,but i shouldn't go too much in it.

I had my maths paper,it was a run-of-the-mill paper.I expressed by mistake to yit yun that the paper was easy.After the paper,he kept saying that i was going to top the entire class and stuff like that.

I went to a lot of place after that,such as IMM,jurong point,causeway point,more yoyo freaks appeared to be the thorn of my side.Everytime i want to buy clothes for myself,there would be something that would happen.I wanted to buy a shirt,but there wasn't my size and they recommend me to something off my budget from a few dollar.I will try my luck again tomorrow.

IN AN AGE DESPERATE FOR A HERO,COMES A MAN
STRONG,LIGHTNING FAST AND UNYIELDING IN HIS FIGHT FOR GOOD....
The TOPSCORING WAR MACHINE,the tormentor of souls

No comments:

Post a Comment