Aug 10, 2009

Singapore: National Day

I take pride in updating my blog,regardless if i delay it.Today is one of them[so i'm sorry if needed],I knew that it was zheng xu's birthday,but he only told me the time,which was 5pm to 10pm[which makes it not very useful,adapted from ms toh].

I wore a vest under a classic class jersey,with a pair of jean and a pair of leather shoes.Why classic?It's because i haven't got to wear it for 2 long years and kept in the shelf for two years,which i thought it was never to be seen again.It was quite tight.

I went out early to head for the city side,which i believe i went more times than any greenridgean would go in a year.I found many stuff i wanted to purchase.I ended my hike at bugis,since there was really much time for me to get to zheng xu's house.I took the long way,the mrt,instead of bus.

I reached his house after facing a packed mrt to mrt with seats,i surprised myself as well because i was early with minutes to spare,but some people were earlier.For example,jia hao,daryl,hui xian.I though i was last,but i stand corrected,there were people that were later such as pei hao, yong meng,Ms kuah[yes,the physic teacher],shi ying,barbara and group.I helped to start the fire with zheng xu's dad and brother,using plastic box lids,barbeque pit cover.The fire,then got started,which comes with 5 blisters,with 1 looking like a gummi sweet[if you count my leg from my shoes that will be 6].

I ate one of everything that he could offer except for the birthday cake,because it contains a lot of calories.They start getting into the pool one by one,with hubert with his group.

Pei hao,yong meng and i went around the condominium at 8:22 pm,we took the pledge as loud as we could and then sang some national songs.

When the party stopped,everyone rushed to zheng xu's house to bath or dry up.We went to watch a mid-night movie "orphan".The whole movie escalated to become a scooby doo movie,at the same time,a horror movie,it got me looking behind my back.It was a nc16 movie,but due to the big group of people,they were unable to check the age of everyone.

That is the reason i posted late.

No comments:

Post a Comment