Aug 19, 2009

United States – National Aviation Day

I went to school with the thoughts 2 tests on my head.I took chemistry paper and it is quite easy and fast to finish.I always have mistakes made today,the mistake i made was not bringing a eraser.I entered my answer into the OTAS paper,but i notice a mistake,but i couldn't change it due to the lack of the eraser.

The next paper i had was geography.I wasn't interested in revising for it,i was just lazy.The paper came out,i wasn't able to understand 2 different parts of the question.

I stayed in school to listen to albert chia go through paper 2 of the mock physic.I waited for mr fauzan to come and help me revise for the physic prelim tomorrow,but he didn't come.I studied by myself and did a little preparatory work for my prelims,which i don't think i am going to hand in.

No comments:

Post a Comment