Aug 1, 2009

SWVE_US_SENG_ANN

I had maths test today,it was pretty easy.I believe i will pass because i am the maharishi of arcane.It will also cement my line of being the best in the world today.

After that i went to orchard,I first went to ION to check it out at the same time,i wanted to use the toilet.There was television in the toilet advertising about their stores,the soap dispenser is also automatic[forget about the v.i.p toilet,it look like 1 already,or did i go the v.i.p's?] and it lead to many other shopping malls such as wheel-lock place and wisma atria[ION orchard,not the toilet].I linked myself over to wheel-lock place as it was still early,I went to borders to see some magazines,which led to an hour loss.I went back to ION again to link to wisma atria that links me to ngee ann city[pretty convenient for one].

I finally got out to the air conditioned area of orchard into the sun,i walked to the also newly-opened orchard central.It was opening but most of the stores were still renovating,it has many levels because of the spaces were use to expand the roof in level 1 and the 20 elevators that took up the space.There were some shops that interest me.I wanted to use the toilet again,so i went in,i saw a aunty,i went out to check if i enter the correct restroom.I was correct[so she was wrong].I finished my business and it totally stank out the joint,when i came out and wash my hands and offered me a piece of tissue paper[not toilet paper,to be polite].I then knew that she was a cleaner,she start wiping the sink as i departed.

I thought of going back to Ion,but on the way,i got hungry so i went to cathay cineleisure to look around.I thought of my usual upsized KFC student meal,unfortunately,I was lacked of 5 mere cents,so i had to order a student meal.I have never order a student meal in KFC without upsizing it.

I was bored and didn't feel like going home.I later went to almost every shopping mall in orchard until plaza singapura.I saw a notice at plaza singapura which say that it is providing free shuttle bus service to tiong bahru plaza,so i had to take it to believe it.

I was at tiong bahru plaza and it was quite boring there was nothing that attract my attention,so i went back.

No comments:

Post a Comment