Aug 10, 2009

Independence Day[Ecuador]

I will take a sentence out of "THE ORPHAN",which i watched yesterday until today morning.The sentence is "It is in pain,don't let it suffer,take it out of misery".It is also the same thing i believe i should do,that is to take those who don't want to learn,out of their misery. Like i once said "I don't appeal to the lowest common denominator"
Anyway,i did some revision for my upcoming prelim which starts tomorrow.I feel quite nervous even after intensive enhanced studying.

I watch the re-run of the National day parade,because i missed it once.It look quite nice for this year.

I have found more blisters than i claim yesterday,that is 7 and the 1 gummi sweet-like blisters.

I have to go warm up for the main event tomorrow and that is english paper.

These are my targets for prelim only
ENGLISH:4
maths:3[if i do,i will meet mr ong's target for me as well]
Mother tongue:4
combined humanities:2
combined sciences:2[I don't see why i can't get 1]
Art:U[I'll be lucky to even pass]
Total points:15

No comments:

Post a Comment