Aug 27, 2009

Moldova – Independence Day

It's been quite long since i was this happy.I have finally gotten back my physics and my maths paper 2.For my maths paper 2,i got 36.5/60,although i failed D-test,but overall,i passed my maths with a B4,i was hoping for a B3.

My Physic paper totally shocked me,when i was hoping for a 31/50 to push my science to an A2.Mr fauzan:"There are 2 people who topped in the class,XXX and seng ann got 38/50".

Seng ann:"huh?is there another seng ann in this class or did he say the wrong name?".

XXX found a mistake in the marking of the paper[and was honest too],He reported that error and dropped his marks to 37.

For that instant[i didn't use moment,because of my blog Url],i thought that i was going to top ,but i was wrong,YYY had found 3.5 marks to add up to 40 marks to top the class[reported by ZZZ].I D-passed section B&C to get A1 for my combined science.

Your guess is that in the end,i didn't get my top,right?



Just when you thought you have all the answers..........



I change the question..........


Being the ultimate opportunist,the master manipulator,i planned that this kind of problem would come out,i already found marks and waiting



for the right moment,of course.I topped the class with YYY[don't matter even if WWW want in].I am also the topped in combined science with double distinction and the 12 times distinction holder.I ranked 3rd in chemistry,ranked 2nd in social studies,ranked 1st in physics.I am going to work hard to go back on working on the subjects i have dropped.

I also ranked second in physics throughout the 4NA[excluding IP].I am the The Pontiff Of The Peepulation,if you don't already know,now you know,i'm just saying because that's how i roll.

No comments:

Post a Comment