Aug 12, 2009

International Youth Day

I had my chinese prelim paper today,I got up earlier then usual for a wednesday to ensure nothing goes wrong.I made sure i got everything prepared such as the electronic dictionary and it's battery.Everything has been set and done,i went out.

Before the exam had started,I had a few minutes to study the format for chinese composition.I was off and ready to go.I went in the examination room only to find out that my dictionary died down on me.I had a hard time thinking about the word i have doubts in.I finally did it.I have passed mother tongue before,I just don't believe i can't pass again.

Before paper 2 started,I slapped some sense into myself hoping that i could be less tired.I went into the battlefield feeling very tired.I suddenly feel awake in the last 30 minutes,which made me work hard in the remaining time left.

After exam,i went to the library to do my NYAA diary and a pinch of self study.I found guan ying there as well,dreaming as usual.I got bored of the NYAA thing,so i went to get myself the booklet of past mid-year paper.He came over to my table to see what i was doing,after he saw it,he went to get one himself from the shelf

I got tired of it as well,later guan ying came and took the book away from me.He seem to be either focused on N level or seems to be always trying to make me a prey[someone tell him i'm a predator,surprised?BOOYA].I want to be the next undisputed science top.
I later went to lu ting's house to do a episode of the peeps show

No comments:

Post a Comment