Aug 7, 2009

Côte d'Ivoire: Republic Day

I had to fold paper cranes today for charity,i did none because i started and li yang and xue qi ended it,due to the lack of understanding in folding it.It was about 50 or more cranes done by the effort of the trio.Ahh hand pain....

I lefted to change into my full scout uniform,after the folding and handing in my maths homework.I didn't have lunch.

I went to the indoor sports hall,i got to sit in the chair unlike the majority in the hall.They were introducing about the CCA and then giving out the colours award.It was finally time,the emcee speak the merit award,i had butterfly in the side of ego,THEN my name was read "goh seng ann,4a3,petrol leader".It was the second time i got the merit award.I was the only male in 4NA to get it twice,so i was nervous.

After we were dismissed,I went to do a preview of the peeps show.We later went to plaza singapura.We had macdonald's for lunch and i told lu ting to upsize my meal,which he didn't,so to repay me,he brought the stuff that was use as the mic

We went to this particular shop,which i'm not telling what shop later,you buy what i want.I spotted 2 very nice coat,which cost 36 bucks and i only had 20,initially i wanted to borrow from lu ting.He was quite generous,so he was fine with the idea.He also wanted to buy a shirt for himself,when we reached the counter,the cashier told us everything was in 50 percent off,so in the end i don't lu ting owe any money.

We went back to his house to assemble the homemade microphone.It did work,we are going to test it again,in case of errors.

No comments:

Post a Comment