Aug 25, 2009

Uruguay – National Day

I may have gotten back my prelim paper with all passed[except for art] and i still feel sad,you want to know why?.I passed the school standard,but i failed my own standard which known as D-test,not detest.

D-test is actually known as Distinction test for short.As long as i get 70 percent or above,i pass.So far,i have only pass 1 subject under D-test,My geography paper i got 33/50 which is 66/100,it made me fail by 2 marks to pass the D-test.Section A of geography was 16/25 or 64/100,so i flunked it by 1.5marks.Section B,I got 17/25 which was 68/100 so i failed by 0.5 mark.I pass chemistry only in both D-test and school standard,the rest were close to passing[D-test of course].

I am sure that the D-test will help me get D-results i want.I must pass more subjects after getting back my paper.Failure is not an option

No comments:

Post a Comment