Aug 15, 2009

National Acadian Day

I went to a lot of places today.I first went to school to meet up with jasmine to search for teachers that came to school and was available,we tried mdm hia,but to no avail,she had classes on.

Our target changed to mr ong because i noticed that his car was at the parking lot.Jasmine was quite lazy,so i had to hunt for mr ong,she told me to go to the general office or staff room to ask,but i chose to go to the canteen instead.I spotted him right on the spot.

I regrouped with jasmine to find mr ong.He answered all the question that were thrown at him,until the school was almost closed.

I walked from orchard to suntec in search for a white pants,ranging from $34.90 to $136.I bought one at bugis.

I later when to suntec convention hall for a comics and toys convention.There were cosplayers from mario to bumblebee to digimon.There were load of stuff there from wrestling figures to night safari stuff toys to wii games.

No comments:

Post a Comment